3-day, 3-night Switzerland excursion — three-day study tour on biodynamic agriculture, Goethean art and science, and biodynamic foods. This excursion serves an as introduction to our work in Italy. It is available only to those students registered for the 2013 Ecogastronomy summer intensive.
Thursday, June 20 – Sunday, June 23
Additional fee (beyond the Ecogastronomy course fee): $575
• Section visits and farm work at the Goetheanum (Dornach, Switzerland)
• Lectures at the Glass Haus (Goetheanum)
• Tour of the Goetheanum and grounds
• Visit to the Ita Wegman Klinik (Arlesheim, Switzerland)
• Hillside hikes
• Accomodations for three nights at Begegnungszentrum (Dornach, Switzerland)
• Group cooking and dining at self-catering facilities in Begegnungszentrum (food cost are extra)
Includes accommodation at Haus Friedwart or Begegnungszentrum in Dornach with biodynamic foods.